The Construction Management and Inspection Division (CMID) is a service organization supporting construction projects in the unincorporated area of Sacramento County. CMID maintains expertise in construction management, inspection and material testing.
We provide these services on public works projects (i.e., roads, bridges, water, drainage, waste water and airport projects), County-owned building projects and infrastructure constructed by private developers as part of subdivision and commercial site development.
- Full Construction Management/Administration Services on all types of contracts: Formal Bid, Informal Bid (CUPCCAA), and Purchase Orders
- Code Compliance Inspection
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control Inspection
- Inspection to ensure Compliance with the Contract Plans and Specifications
- Project Documentation and Reports
- Resolution of construction/contract related questions
- Labor Compliance Monitoring and Enforcement
- Prepare and process contractor progress payments and change orders
- Construction Dispute Resolution
- Construction law
- Construction safety
- CPM scheduling
- Erosion, Sediment and Water Pollution Control monitoring